Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anumans


MY SIBLINGS ARE HUMAN!!!! PUHLEEAASSEEEE

I have nothing against loving the animals…I really don’t. I merely have a problem with people who have gone overboard in their defense of these animals. This thought was so much in my mind all day before I then went on http://theybf.com/2011/09/02/battleship-star-rihanna-dishes-on-the-kicking-butt-in-her-new-movie-and-honoring-the-troo and saw PETA reprimanding Rihanna for wearing an outfit that is suspected to be real feathers from birds. For realz now??? . Come on PETA folks. I do not think anyone has not heard about this animal rights group and how they desire to tug unto an issue like the bull so why would Rihanna intentionally set herself up for such a tug? Im wondering. Besides, they have not stated any investigation affirming to the fact that those are real feathers… hmmm

Actually, the precedent of this thought came from a personal incident. I was walking down my block one fateful day, yh…I need to mention my intense fear of animals of all kinds. I can admire them from a distance, but on close proximity? hmm, hmm mbano. We dnt gel like that. I also do not hesitate to let the owners and walkers know that, though, I think your pet is cute, I however do not wish to be in close quarters with it. So, this woman is walking her dog down the block and in my usual polite manner, I smile and then move off the curb onto a partial and safe distance of the road. This dog however smelled my fear and found it amusing as it practically tries to drag its owner towards me. At this realization, I inch off even further and my inching off gets me closer onto the road thereby running the risk of getting hit. I really dint care, as I just wanted to get away from the dog. The owner then says, “oh , she is nice. She merely wants to play with you”. I smiled and said, “I guess so but I am… (Stuttering so I don’t sound rude) kinda scared of animals”. At that, her face took on a venomous display of rage. She begins to scream as high as her lungs will let, “ why would she say she is scared of my baby? Do u run form your siblings? ohmygawd!!! Bitch!!!!.” She hisses, throws a tantrum and all the nine yards. I looked at her and said, “My siblings are humans not DOGS (emphasis). She just storms off saying all sorts.  I then turned back and began to laugh.

I laughed at the sheer display of craziness. I understand loving a pet and all but putting a pet in place of a human??? Human rights activists should look into that. A society that is constantly plagued by an unnecessary cry for rights and freedom will suffer inconspicuous forms of bondage and enslavement. If a country known for a high level of freedom and rights has issues such as this both on domestic and larger scales, then there is reason for concern. I am all for animal rights but not at the detriment of the safety or freedom of humans…After all we are supposed to be in control not them. 
Nice week everyone…

4 comments:

  1. hehehehehe..you just gotta love 'em animals no?!
    When you mention chicken to me, the first thing that comes to my mind is food...nothing else, so I 'd like to see animal activist sell some ideas to me...really..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate them too gosh, dogs, cats, squirrels, damn.
    You should have asked the woman if she takes her children for a walk on a leash. This is funny though.

    coyintrovert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao@Coy introvert but soo true. they are ANIMALS pple not kids abi who puts their kids on a leash. saw a lady getting married to her dolphin on Oroques blog. dats just wrong.

    first time here and folowing. you can check out mine too http://www.toinlicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy gave you an award on my blog, go get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete